Subject: [IGSREPORT-3271] Wk 0881 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:30:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 17 10:30:04 PST 1996      Message Number 3271
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0881 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Dec-96)
                   GPS Week 0881/IGS Operational Week 151
           (November 24 through 30, 1996; Days 96329 thru 96335)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0881]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08810-6.EPH  SP3 COD08817.ERP   COD08817.SUM   COD08817.SNX   06-Dec-96
 EMR EMR08810-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08817.ERP   EMR08817.SUM   EMR08817.SNX   09-Dec-96
 ESA ESA08810-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08817.ERP   ESA08817.SUM   ESA08817.SNX   10-Dec-96
 GFZ GFZ08810-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08817.ERP   GFZ08817.SUM   GFZ08817.SNX   05-Dec-96
 IGR IGR08810-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08810-6.ERP IGR08810-6.SUM                01-Dec-96+
 IGS IGS08810-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08817.ERP   IGS08817.SUM                  10-Dec-96
 JPL JPL08810-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08817.ERP   JPL08817.SUM   JPL08817.SNX   05-Dec-96
 NCL                                    NCL0881G.SUM   NCL0881G.SNX   12-Dec-96
 NGS NGS08810-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08817.ERP   NGS08817.SUM   NGS08810-6.SNX 04-Dec-96
 SIO SIO08810-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08817.ERP   SIO08817.SUM   SIO08817.SNX   06-Dec-96^
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (17.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  SIO products were retrieved from source today due to transmission problems.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]