Subject: [IGSREPORT-3254] Wk 0877 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:40:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 10 10:40:44 PST 1996      Message Number 3254
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0877 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 10-Dec-96)
                    GPS Week 0877/IGS Operational Week 148
         (October 27 through November 02, 1996; Days 96301 thru 96307)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0877]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08777.SNX      COD08777.SUM     08-Nov-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08777.SNX      EMR08777.SUM     05-Nov-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08777.SNX      ESA08777.SUM     08-Nov-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08777.SNX      GFZ08777.SUM     09-Nov-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08777.SNX      JPL08777.SUM     07-Nov-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08770-6.SNX    NGS08777.SUM     07-Nov-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08777.SNX      SIO08777.SUM     08-Nov-96
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0877G.SNX      JPL0877G.SUM     18-Nov-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0877G.SNX      MIT0877G.SUM     24-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0877G.SNX      NCL0877G.SUM     13-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0877P.SNX      NCL0877P.SUM     06-Dec-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08777.SNX      GIA08777.SUM     02-Dec-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08777.SNX      GSI08777.SUM     05-Dec-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08777.SNX      PGC08777.SUM     15-Nov-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08777.SNX      SIR08777.SUM     02-Dec-96
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (10.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]