Subject: [IGSREPORT-3253] Wk 0880 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:40:03 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 10 10:40:03 PST 1996      Message Number 3253
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0880 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Dec-96)
                   GPS Week 0880/IGS Operational Week 150
           (November 17 through 23, 1996; Days 96322 thru 96328)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0880]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08800-6.EPH  SP3 COD08807.ERP   COD08807.SUM   COD08807.SNX   29-Nov-96
 EMR EMR08800-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08807.ERP   EMR08807.SUM   EMR08807.SNX   02-Dec-96
 ESA ESA08800-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08807.ERP   ESA08807.SUM   ESA08807.SNX   03-Dec-96
 GFZ GFZ08800-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08807.ERP   GFZ08807.SUM   GFZ08807.SNX   28-Nov-96
 IGR IGR08800-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08800-6.ERP IGR08800-6.SUM                24-Nov-96+
 IGS IGS08800-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08807.ERP   IGS08807.SUM                  03-Dec-96
 JPL JPL08800-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08807.ERP   JPL08807.SUM   JPL08807.SNX   02-Dec-96
 JPL                                    JPL0880G.SUM   JPL0880G.SNX   04-Dec-96
 NCL                                    NCL0880G.SUM   NCL0880G.SNX   04-Dec-96
 NGS NGS08800-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08807.ERP   NGS08807.SUM   NGS08800-6.SNX 27-Nov-96
 PGC                                    PGC08807.SUM   PGC08807.SNX   08-Dec-96
 SIO SIO08800-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08807.ERP   SIO08807.SUM   SIO08807.SNX   29-Nov-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (18.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]