Subject: [IGSREPORT-324] CDDIS Products Holdings (697)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 10 JUN 1993 16:02:42

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     10-JUN-1993 16:02:42       Message Number 324
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (697)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Jun-93)
                       GPS Week 0697/IGS Pilot Week 29
                (May 16 thru 22, 1993; Days 136 thru 142)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0697]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06970-6.EPH      SP3     COD06977.ERP   COD06977.SUM     02-Jun-93
 EMR     EMR06970-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06977.ERP   EMR06977.SUM     26-May-93
 ESA     ESA06970-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06977.ERP   ESA06977.SUM     28-May-93
 GFZ     GFZ06970-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06977.ERP   GFZ06977.SUM     08-Jun-93
 JPL     JPL06977.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL06977.ERP   JPL06977.SUM     05-Jun-93
 NGS     NGS06970-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06970-6.SUM   28-May-93
 SIO     SIO06970-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO06977.ERP   SIO06977.SUM     08-Jun-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (11.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index