Subject: [IGSREPORT-323] CDDIS Data Holdings (699)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 10 JUN 1993 15:57:33

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     10-JUN-1993 15:57:33       Message Number 323
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subj: CDDIS Data Holdings (699)                         
-------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 10-Jun-93 07:06)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 31/GPS Week 0699                      
               (May 30 thru June 05, 1993; Days 150 thru 156)               
                                                                            
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    5   5   5   5   5   5   5   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      0   1   2   3   4   5   6  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   X   X   -   -   X      3 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   -   X   -   X   X      5 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   -   -   X   X   -      2 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   -   X   X   X   X      6 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   X   X   X   X      6 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech LM-XII3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   -   X   X      5 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              44  stations          39  40  40  42  41  43  41   286 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93152 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93138 thru 93151
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        JPL is now delivering data from the new FLINN site at McDonald 
           Observatory, TX (MDO1); also, SIO has begun delivery of data from 
           two new PGGA sites:  Lake Mathews, CA (MATH) and Palos Verdes, CA 
           (PVEP).