Subject: [IGSREPORT-3229] Wk 0876 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 7:57:09 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  3  7:57:09 PST 1996      Message Number 3229
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0876 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 03-Dec-96)
                    GPS Week 0876/IGS Operational Week 147
             (October 20 through 26, 1996; Days 96294 thru 96300)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0876]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08767.SNX      COD08767.SUM     01-Nov-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08767.SNX      EMR08767.SUM     01-Nov-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08767.SNX      ESA08767.SUM     04-Nov-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08767.SNX      GFZ08767.SUM     01-Nov-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08767.SNX      JPL08767.SUM     04-Nov-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08760-6.SNX    NGS08767.SUM     30-Oct-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08767.SNX      SIO08767.SUM     02-Nov-96
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0876G.SNX      JPL0876G.SUM     18-Nov-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0876G.SNX      MIT0876G.SUM     16-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0876G.SNX      NCL0876G.SUM     06-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0876P.SNX      NCL0876P.SUM     29-Nov-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08767.SNX      EUR08767.SUM     19-Nov-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08767.SNX      GIA08767.SUM     21-Nov-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08767.SNX      GSI08767.SUM     22-Nov-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08767.SNX      PGC08767.SUM     13-Nov-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08767.SNX      SIR08767.SUM     29-Nov-96
        ================================================================
Totals:  38 files (11.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]