Subject: [IGSREPORT-3228] Wk 0879 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 7:56:01 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  3  7:56:01 PST 1996      Message Number 3228
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0879 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Dec-96)
                   GPS Week 0879/IGS Operational Week 149
           (November 10 through 16, 1996; Days 96315 thru 96321)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0879]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08790-6.EPH  SP3 COD08797.ERP   COD08797.SUM   COD08797.SNX   22-Nov-96
 EMR EMR08790-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08797.ERP   EMR08797.SUM   EMR08797.SNX   21-Nov-96
 ESA ESA08790-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08797.ERP   ESA08797.SUM   ESA08797.SNX   26-Nov-96
 GFZ GFZ08790-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08797.ERP   GFZ08797.SUM   GFZ08797.SNX   22-Nov-96
 IGR IGR08790-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08790-6.ERP IGR08790-6.SUM                17-Nov-96+
 IGS IGS08790-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08797.ERP   IGS08797.SUM                  26-Nov-96
 JPL JPL08790-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08797.ERP   JPL08797.SUM   JPL08797.SNX   25-Nov-96
 NCL                                    NCL0879G.SUM   NCL0879G.SNX   29-Nov-96
 NGS NGS08790-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08797.ERP   NGS08797.SUM   NGS08790-6.SNX 21-Nov-96
 PGC                                    PGC08797.SUM   PGC08797.SNX   02-Dec-96
 SIO SIO08790-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08797.ERP   SIO08797.SUM   SIO08797.SNX   22-Nov-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]