Subject: [IGSREPORT-3208] Wk 0875 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 8:10:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 26  8:10:10 PST 1996      Message Number 3208
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0875 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 26-Nov-96)
                    GPS Week 0875/IGS Operational Week 146
             (October 13 through 19, 1996; Days 96287 thru 96293)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0875]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08757.SNX      COD08757.SUM     25-Oct-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08757.SNX      EMR08757.SUM     23-Oct-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08757.SNX      ESA08757.SUM     25-Oct-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08757.SNX      GFZ08757.SUM     24-Oct-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08757.SNX      JPL08757.SUM     29-Oct-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08750-6.SNX    NGS08757.SUM     25-Oct-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08757.SNX      SIO08757.SUM     02-Nov-96^
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0875G.SNX      JPL0875G.SUM     18-Nov-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0875G.SNX      MIT0875G.SUM     12-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0875G.SNX      NCL0875G.SUM     31-Oct-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0875P.SNX      NCL0875P.SUM     20-Nov-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08757.SNX      EUR08757.SUM     11-Nov-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08757.SNX      GIA08757.SUM     13-Nov-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08757.SNX      GSI08757.SUM     18-Nov-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08757.SNX      PGC08757.SUM     30-Oct-96
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (11.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO resupplied products for week 0873-0875.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]