Subject: [IGSREPORT-3207] Wk 0878 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 8:08:20 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 26  8:08:20 PST 1996      Message Number 3207
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0878 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Nov-96)
                   GPS Week 0878/IGS Operational Week 148
           (November 03 through 09, 1996; Days 96308 thru 96314)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0878]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08780-6.EPH  SP3 COD08787.ERP   COD08787.SUM   COD08787.SNX   15-Nov-96
 EMR EMR08780-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08787.ERP   EMR08787.SUM   EMR08787.SNX   14-Nov-96
 ESA ESA08780-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08787.ERP   ESA08787.SUM   ESA08787.SNX   19-Nov-96
 GFZ GFZ08780-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08787.ERP   GFZ08787.SUM   GFZ08787.SNX   17-Nov-96
 IGR IGR08780-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08780-6.ERP IGR08780-6.SUM                10-Nov-96+
 IGS IGS08780-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08787.ERP   IGS08787.SUM                  19-Nov-96
 JPL JPL08780-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08787.ERP   JPL08787.SUM   JPL08787.SNX   15-Nov-96
 JPL                                    JPL0878G.SUM   JPL0878G.SNX   21-Nov-96
 NCL                                    NCL0878G.SUM   NCL0878G.SNX   20-Nov-96
 NGS NGS08780-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08787.ERP   NGS08787.SUM   NGS08780-6.SNX 14-Nov-96
 PGC                                    PGC08787.SUM   PGC08787.SNX   23-Nov-96
 SIO SIO08780-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08787.ERP   SIO08787.SUM   SIO08787.SNX   19-Nov-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (18.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]