Subject: [IGSREPORT-3186] Wk 0874 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:43:46 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 19 13:43:46 PST 1996      Message Number 3186
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0874 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 19-Nov-96)
                    GPS Week 0874/IGS Operational Week 145
             (October 06 through 12, 1996; Days 96280 thru 96286)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0874]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08747.SNX      COD08747.SUM     18-Oct-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08747.SNX      EMR08747.SUM     17-Oct-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08747.SNX      ESA08747.SUM     22-Oct-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08747.SNX      GFZ08747.SUM     17-Oct-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08747.SNX      JPL08747.SUM     17-Oct-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08740-6.SNX    NGS08747.SUM     18-Oct-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08747.SNX      SIO08747.SUM     19-Oct-96
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0874G.SNX      JPL0874G.SUM     18-Nov-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0874G.SNX      MIT0874G.SUM     04-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0874G.SNX      NCL0874G.SUM     23-Oct-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0874P.SNX      NCL0874P.SUM     14-Nov-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08747.SNX      GIA08747.SUM     08-Nov-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08747.SNX      GSI08747.SUM     11-Nov-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08747.SNX      PGC08747.SUM     25-Oct-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08747.SNX      SIR08747.SUM     30-Oct-96
        ================================================================

Totals:  36 files (15.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  SIO products were retrieved that day from source.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]