Subject: [IGSREPORT-3185] Wk 0877 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:41:46 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 19 13:41:46 PST 1996      Message Number 3185
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0877 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Nov-96)
                   GPS Week 0877/IGS Operational Week 147
       (October 27 through November 02, 1996; Days 96301 thru 96307)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0877]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08770-6.EPH  SP3 COD08777.ERP   COD08777.SUM   COD08777.SNX   08-Nov-96
 EMR EMR08770-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08777.ERP   EMR08777.SUM   EMR08777.SNX   05-Nov-96
 ESA ESA08770-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08777.ERP   ESA08777.SUM   ESA08777.SNX   08-Nov-96
 GFZ GFZ08770-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08777.ERP   GFZ08777.SUM   GFZ08777.SNX   09-Nov-96
 IGR IGR08770-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08770-6.ERP IGR08770-6.SUM                03-Nov-96+
 IGS IGS08770-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08777.ERP   IGS08777.SUM                  10-Nov-96
 JPL JPL08770-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08777.ERP   JPL08777.SUM   JPL08777.SNX   07-Nov-96
 JPL                                    JPL0877G.SUM   JPL0877G.SNX   18-Nov-96
 NCL                                    NCL0877G.SUM   NCL0877G.SNX   13-Nov-96
 NGS NGS08770-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08777.ERP   NGS08777.SUM   NGS08770-6.SNX 07-Nov-96
 PGC                                    PGC08777.SUM   PGC08777.SNX   15-Nov-96
 SIO SIO08770-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08777.ERP   SIO08777.SUM   SIO08777.SNX   08-Nov-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (18.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]