Subject: [IGSREPORT-317] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (698)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 8 JUN 1993 09:30:12

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      8-JUN-1993 09:30:12       Message Number 317
***********************************************************************

FROM : L. DANIEL
SUBJ : IGN WEEKLY STATUS (698)
------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of  7-JUN-1993 08:12:19.80)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #698    23/5/1993 to 29/5/1993   days 143-149        

                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1  
                                           4   4   4   4   4   4   4  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         3   4   5   6   7   8   9  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   -   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            -   X   X   X   -   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE            -   -   -   -   X   X   -  
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE            -   -   -   X   X   X   X  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  33