Subject: [IGSREPORT-3154] Wk 0878 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:41:19 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov 13 14:41:19 PST 1996      Message Number 3154
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0878 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 13-Nov-96 17:12)             
                    IGS Operational Week 149/GPS Week 0878                   
         (November 3 through November 9, 1996; Days 96308 through 96314)        
                                                                                
                  Mon.                  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  No.  
    Site Name     Name     Receiver     1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 Days 
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- 
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Ankara            ANKR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Annapolis         USNA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    -    -     4 
Arequipa          AREQ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Ascension Island  ASC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    X    X    X    X    X     6 
Auckland          AUCK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Azusa             AZU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Bahrain           BAHR Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bangalore         IISC Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bishkek           POL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    -    X     5 
Bogota            BOGT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6 
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Catalina Island   CAT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Chatham Island    CHAT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Churchill         CHUR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Diego Garcia      DGAR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Easter Island     EISL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Flin Flon         FLIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Goldstone         GOL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    -    -    X    X     5 
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    -    -    -    X    X     2 
Hartebeesthoek    HRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8A       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Horn Point        HNPT Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Irkutsk           IRKT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE    X    -    X    X    X    X    X     6 
Kellyville        KELY Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    -    -    X    X     5 
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kwajalein         KWJ1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
L'Ebre            EBRE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
La Plata          LPGS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    -    X     5 
Lac Du Bonnet     DUBO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Lhasa             LHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Malindi           MALI Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Mammoth Lakes     KRAK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mauna Kea         MKEA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mendeleevo        MDVO Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6 
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Northridge        CSN1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
O'Higgins         OHIG Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Oberpfaffenhofen  OBER Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6 
Pamate            PAMA Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    -    -    X    X     5 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Perth             PERT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XIID     -    X    X    X    X    X    -     5 
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Reykjavik         REYK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Richmond          RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    -    -    -    -    -     1 
Richmond          RCM6 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Saddle Peak       SPK1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6 
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Solomons Island   SOL1 Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
St. Croix         CRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Taejon            TAEJ Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Thule             THU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Tidbinbilla       TID2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    -    -    X    X    X     5 
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Wettzell          WETT Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Wettzell          WTZR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Whitehorse        WHIT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Wuhan             WUHN Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    X    -    X    X    X     5 
Xian              XIAN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Zvenigorod        ZWEN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- 
Totals:            116 stations          114  111  113  109   81  112  109  749

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 96269 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 96210 through 96268
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 96200 through 96204
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 96205 through 96209
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]