Subject: [IGSREPORT-3153] Wk 0873 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:41:16 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov 13 14:41:16 PST 1996      Message Number 3153
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0873 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 13-Nov-96)
                    GPS Week 0873/IGS Operational Week 144
         (September 29 through October 05, 1996; Days 96273 thru 96279)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0873]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08737.SNX      COD08737.SUM     11-Oct-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08737.SNX      EMR08737.SUM     09-Oct-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08737.SNX      ESA08737.SUM     15-Oct-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08737.SNX      GFZ08737.SUM     11-Oct-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08737.SNX      JPL08737.SUM     10-Oct-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08730-6.SNX    NGS08737.SUM     10-Oct-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08737.SNX      SIO08737.SUM     17-Oct-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0873G.SNX      MIT0873G.SUM     28-Oct-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0873G.SNX      NCL0873G.SUM     16-Oct-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0873P.SNX      NCL0873P.SUM     06-Nov-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08737.SNX      EUR08737.SUM     29-Oct-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08737.SNX      GIA08737.SUM     05-Nov-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08737.SNX      GSI08737.SUM     17-Oct-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08737.SNX      PGC08737.SUM     21-Oct-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08737.SNX      SIR08737.SUM     23-Oct-96
        ================================================================

Totals:  36 files (10.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]