Subject: [IGSREPORT-3152] Wk 0876 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:41:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov 13 14:41:12 PST 1996      Message Number 3152
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0876 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Nov-96)
                   GPS Week 0876/IGS Operational Week 146
            (October 20 through 26, 1996; Days 96294 thru 96300)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0876]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08760-6.EPH  SP3 COD08767.ERP   COD08767.SUM   COD08767.SNX   01-Nov-96
 EMR EMR08760-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08767.ERP   EMR08767.SUM   EMR08767.SNX   10-Nov-96
 ESA ESA08760-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08767.ERP   ESA08767.SUM   ESA08767.SNX   04-Nov-96
 GFZ GFZ08760-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08767.ERP   GFZ08767.SUM   GFZ08767.SNX   01-Nov-96
 IGR IGR08760-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08760-6.ERP IGR08760-6.SUM                27-Oct-96+
 IGS IGS08760-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08767.ERP   IGS08767.SUM                  05-Nov-96
 JPL JPL08760-6.SP3  SP3                JPL08767.SUM   JPL08767.SNX   04-Nov-96
 NCL                                    NCL0876G.SUM   NCL0876G.SNX   06-Nov-96
 NGS NGS08760-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08767.ERP   NGS08767.SUM   NGS08760-6.SNX 30-Oct-96
 SIO SIO08760-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08767.ERP   SIO08767.SUM   SIO08767.SNX   01-Nov-96
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (17.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]