Subject: [IGSREPORT-315] IGN WEEKLY STATUS (696)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 8 JUN 1993 09:18:03

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      8-JUN-1993 09:18:03       Message Number 315
***********************************************************************

FROM : L. DANIEL
SUBJ : IGN WEEKLY STATUS (696)
------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  1-JUN-1993 10:31:10.65)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #696    9/5/1993 to 15/5/1993   days 129-135        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              2    3    3    3    3    3    3         
Center           Type         9    0    1    2    3    4    5         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X