Subject: [IGSREPORT-3133] Wk 0872 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 14:32:24 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov  6 14:32:24 PST 1996      Message Number 3133
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0872 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 06-Nov-96)
                    GPS Week 0872/IGS Operational Week 143
             (September 22 through 28, 1996; Days 96266 thru 96272)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0872]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08727.SNX      COD08727.SUM     03-Oct-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08727.SNX      EMR08727.SUM     07-Oct-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08727.SNX      ESA08727.SUM     07-Oct-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08727.SNX      GFZ08727.SUM     02-Oct-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08727.SNX      JPL08727.SUM     04-Oct-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08720-6.SNX    NGS08727.SUM     02-Oct-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08727.SNX      SIO08727.SUM     06-Oct-96+
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0872G.SNX      MIT0872G.SUM     21-Oct-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0872G.SNX      NCL0872G.SUM     09-Oct-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0872P.SNX      NCL0872P.SUM     01-Nov-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08727.SNX      EUR08727.SUM     23-Oct-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08727.SNX      GIA08727.SUM     29-Oct-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08727.SNX      GSI08727.SUM     15-Oct-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08727.SNX      PGC08727.SUM     10-Oct-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08727.SNX      SIR08727.SUM     17-Oct-96
        ================================================================

Totals:  36 files (10.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  SIO products were retrieved that day from source.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]