Subject: [IGSREPORT-3132] Wk 0875 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 14:27:34 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov  6 14:27:34 PST 1996      Message Number 3132
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0875 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Nov-96)
                   GPS Week 0875/IGS Operational Week 145
            (October 13 through 19, 1996; Days 96287 thru 96293)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0875]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08750-6.EPH  SP3 COD08757.ERP   COD08757.SUM   COD08757.SNX   25-Oct-96
 EMR EMR08750-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08757.ERP   EMR08757.SUM   EMR08757.SNX   23-Oct-96
 ESA ESA08750-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08757.ERP   ESA08757.SUM   ESA08757.SNX   25-Oct-96
 GFZ GFZ08750-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08757.ERP   GFZ08757.SUM   GFZ08757.SNX   25-Oct-96
 IGR IGR08750-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08750-6.ERP IGR08750-6.SUM                20-Oct-96+
 IGS IGS08750-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08757.ERP   IGS08757.SUM                  28-Oct-96
 JPL JPL08750-6.SP3  SP3                JPL08757.SUM   JPL08757.SNX   29-Oct-96
 NCL                                    NCL0875G.SUM   NCL0875G.SNX   31-Oct-96
 NGS NGS08750-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08757.ERP   NGS08757.SUM   NGS08750-6.SNX 25-Oct-96
 PGC                                    PGC08757.SUM   PGC08757.SNX   30-Oct-96
 SIO SIO08750-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08757.ERP   SIO08757.SUM   SIO08757.SNX   02-Nov-96^
================================================================================
Totals:  109 files (17.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  SIO resupplied products for week 0873-0875.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]