Subject: [IGSREPORT-3109] Wk 0874 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 6:55:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Oct 31  6:55:38 PST 1996      Message Number 3109
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0874 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 31-Oct-96)
                   GPS Week 0874/IGS Operational Week 144
            (October 06 through 12, 1996; Days 96280 thru 96286)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0874]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08740-6.EPH  SP3 COD08747.ERP   COD08747.SUM   COD08747.SNX   18-Oct-96
 EMR EMR08740-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08747.ERP   EMR08747.SUM   EMR08747.SNX   17-Oct-96
 ESA ESA08740-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08747.ERP   ESA08747.SUM   ESA08747.SNX   22-Oct-96
 GFZ GFZ08740-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08747.ERP   GFZ08747.SUM   GFZ08747.SNX   18-Oct-96
 IGR IGR08740-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08740-6.ERP IGR08740-6.SUM                13-Oct-96+
 IGS IGS08740-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08747.ERP   IGS08747.SUM                  22-Oct-96
 JPL JPL08740-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08747.ERP   JPL08747.SUM   JPL08747.SNX   17-Oct-96
 NCL                                    NCL0874G.SUM   NCL0874G.SNX   23-Oct-96
 NGS NGS08740-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08747.ERP   NGS08747.SUM   NGS08740-6.SNX 18-Oct-96
 PGC                                    PGC08747.SUM   PGC08747.SNX   25-Oct-96
 SIO SIO08740-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08747.ERP   SIO08747.SUM   SIO08747.SNX   19-Oct-96
 SIR                                    SIR08747.SUM   SIR08747.SNX   30-Oct-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (17.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]