Subject: [IGSREPORT-3083] Wk 0873 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:23:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 22 10:23:20 PDT 1996      Message Number 3083
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0873 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Oct-96)
                   GPS Week 0873/IGS Operational Week 143
       (September 29 through October 05, 1996; Days 96273 thru 96279)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0873]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08730-6.EPH  SP3 COD08737.ERP   COD08737.SUM   COD08737.SNX   11-Oct-96
 EMR EMR08730-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08737.ERP   EMR08737.SUM   EMR08737.SNX   09-Oct-96
 ESA ESA08730-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08737.ERP   ESA08737.SUM   ESA08737.SNX   15-Oct-96
 GFZ GFZ08730-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08737.ERP   GFZ08737.SUM   GFZ08737.SNX   11-Oct-96
 GSI                                    GSI08737.SUM   GSI08737.SNX   17-Oct-96
 IGR IGR08730-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08730-6.ERP IGR08730-6.SUM                07-Oct-96+
 IGS IGS08730-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08737.ERP   IGS08737.SUM                  16-Oct-96
 JPL JPL08730-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08737.ERP   JPL08737.SUM   JPL08737.SNX   10-Oct-96
 NCL                                    NCL0873G.SUM   NCL0873G.SNX   16-Oct-96
 NGS NGS08730-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08737.ERP   NGS08737.SUM   NGS08730-6.SNX 10-Oct-96
 PGC                                    PGC08737.SUM   PGC08737.SNX   21-Oct-96
 SIO SIO08730-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08737.ERP   SIO08737.SUM   SIO08737.SNX   17-Oct-96
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (15.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]