Subject: [IGSREPORT-308] CDDIS Products Holdings (696)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 4 JUN 1993 08:40:39

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      4-JUN-1993 08:40:39       Message Number 308
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (696)
----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Jun-93)
                       GPS Week 0696/IGS Pilot Week 28
                (May 09 thru 15, 1993; Days 129 thru 135)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0696]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06960-6.EPH      SP3     COD06967.ERP   COD06967.SUM     26-May-93
 EMR     EMR06960-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06967.ERP   EMR06967.SUM     20-May-93
 ESA     ESA06960-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06967.ERP   ESA06967.SUM     24-May-93
 GFZ     GFZ06960-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06967.ERP   GFZ06967.SUM     03-Jun-93
 NGS     NGS06960-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06960-6.SUM   20-May-93
 SIO     SIO06960-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO06967.ERP   SIO06967.SUM     23-May-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index