Subject: [IGSREPORT-307] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings (698)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 4 JUN 1993 08:31:09

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      4-JUN-1993 08:31:09       Message Number 307
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS GPS Data Holdings (698)
-----------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 03-Jun-93 08:06)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 30/GPS Week 0698                      
                (May 23 thru May 29, 1993; Days 143 thru 149)               

                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    4   4   4   4   4   4   4   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      3   4   5   6   7   8   9  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   -   X   X      5 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   -   -   X   X   -      2 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech LM-XII3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              41  stations          39  40  40  39  40  41  34   273 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93152 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93138 thru 93151
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index