Subject: [IGSREPORT-3060] Wk 0872 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 7:24:06 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 15  7:24:06 PDT 1996      Message Number 3060
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0872 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Oct-96)
                   GPS Week 0872/IGS Operational Week 143
          (September 22 through 28, 1996; Days 96266 thru 96272)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0872]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08720-6.EPH  SP3 COD08727.ERP   COD08727.SUM   COD08727.SNX   03-Oct-96
 EMR EMR08720-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08727.ERP   EMR08727.SUM   EMR08727.SNX   07-Oct-96
 ESA ESA08720-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08727.ERP   ESA08727.SUM   ESA08727.SNX   07-Oct-96
 GFZ GFZ08720-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08727.ERP   GFZ08727.SUM   GFZ08727.SNX   02-Oct-96
 IGR IGR08720-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08720-6.ERP IGR08720-6.SUM                29-Sep-96+
 IGS IGS08720-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08727.ERP   IGS08727.SUM                  07-Oct-96
 JPL JPL08720-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08727.ERP   JPL08727.SUM   JPL08727.SNX   04-Oct-96
 NCL                                    NCL0872G.SUM   NCL0872G.SNX   09-Oct-96
 NGS NGS08720-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08727.ERP   NGS08727.SUM   NGS08720-6.SNX 02-Oct-96
 PGC                                    PGC08727.SUM   PGC08727.SNX   10-Oct-96
 SIO SIO08720-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08727.ERP   SIO08727.SUM   SIO08727.SNX   06-Oct-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (17.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]