Subject: [IGSREPORT-3044] 9609 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 9:10:47 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct  8  9:10:47 PDT 1996      Message Number 3044
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9609 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                September 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  10,656
     Number of host accesses for products:               2,568
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,224
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         170
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      45

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          57,701 / 24.50 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       12,702 /  3.48 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  8,282 /  0.21 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               78,685 / 28.19 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]