Subject: [IGSREPORT-3043] Wk 0868 CDDIS SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 9:09:35 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct  8  9:09:35 PDT 1996      Message Number 3043
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0868 CDDIS SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 08-Oct-96)
                    GPS Week 0868/IGS Operational Week 139
             (August 25 through 31, 1996; Days 96238 thru 96244)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0868]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08687.SNX      COD08687.SUM     06-Sep-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08687.SNX      EMR08687.SUM     05-Sep-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08687.SNX      ESA08687.SUM     09-Sep-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08687.SNX      GFZ08687.SUM     05-Sep-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08687.SNX      JPL08687.SUM     17-Sep-96+
         NGS      AC       NGS08680-6.SNX    NGS08687.SUM     09-Sep-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08687.SNX      SIO08687.SUM     08-Sep-96+
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT08687.SNX      MIT08687.SUM     22-Sep-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0868G.SNX      NCL0868G.SUM     14-Sep-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0868P.SNX      NCL0868P.SUM     04-Oct-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08687.SNX      EUR08687.SUM     19-Sep-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08687.SNX      GIA08687.SUM     27-Sep-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08687.SNX      GSI08687.SUM     16-Sep-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08687.SNX      PGC08687.SUM     04-Oct-96
        ================================================================
Totals:  35 files (7.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  SIO SINEX product retrieved today from source.
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]