Subject: [IGSREPORT-3042] Wk 0871 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 9:05:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct  8  9:05:55 PDT 1996      Message Number 3042
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0871 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Oct-96)
                   GPS Week 0871/IGS Operational Week 142
          (September 15 through 21, 1996; Days 96259 thru 96265)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0871]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08710-6.EPH  SP3 COD08717.ERP   COD08717.SUM   COD08717.SNX   27-Sep-96
 EMR EMR08710-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08717.ERP   EMR08717.SUM   EMR08717.SNX   27-Sep-96
 ESA ESA08710-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08717.ERP   ESA08717.SUM   ESA08717.SNX   27-Sep-96
 GFZ GFZ08710-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08717.ERP   GFZ08717.SUM   GFZ08717.SNX   27-Sep-96
 GSI                                    GSI0871G.SUM   GSI0871G.SNX   07-Oct-96
 IGR IGR08710-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08710-6.ERP IGR08710-6.SUM                22-Sep-96+
 IGS IGS08710-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08717.ERP   IGS08717.SUM                  30-Sep-96
 JPL JPL08710-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08717.ERP   JPL08717.SUM   JPL08717.SNX   27-Sep-96
 NCL                                    NCL0871G.SUM   NCL0871G.SNX   03-Oct-96
 NGS NGS08710-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08717.ERP   NGS08717.SUM   NGS08710-6.SNX 27-Sep-96
 SIO SIO08710-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08717.ERP   SIO08717.SUM   SIO08717.SNX   29-Sep-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (17.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]