Subject: [IGSREPORT-3027] Wk 0871 IGN Data Holdings (correction)
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 8:14:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  2  8:14:50 PDT 1996      Message Number 3027
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0871 IGN Data Holdings (correction)

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of  2-OCT-1996 16:00:41.4)

        GPS WEEK #871    15-9-1996  to 21-9-1996    days 259-265

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2
                                           5   6   6   6   6   6   6
Site name            Acr. Receiver         9   0   1   2   3   4   5
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ANKARA               ANKR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
AREQUIPA             AREQ ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ASCENSION ISLAND     ASC1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
AUCKLAND             AUCK ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
BERMUDA              BRMU ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
BOGOTA               BOGT ROGUE SNR-8000   -   -   -   -   -   X   X
BOROWIEC             BOR1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
BRASILIA             BRAZ ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   X   X   X   X   X
BRUSSELS             BRUS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
CASEY                CAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
CHATHAM ISLAND       CHAT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
DAVIS                DAV1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
EASTER ISLAND        EISL TURBO ROGUE SNR  X   X   X   X   X   X   X
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
GOLDSTONE            GOL2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
GREENBELT            GODE ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
GUAM                 GUAM ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   -   -   -   X   X
HOBART               HOB2 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   -
IRKOUTSK             IRKT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KELLYVILLE           KELY ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KERGUELEN            KERG ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KIRUNA               KIRU ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   -   X   X   X
KITAB                KIT3 ROGUE            X   X   X   -   X   X   -
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X
LA PLATA             LPGS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MAC DONALD           MDO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MAC MURDO            MCM4 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MALINDI              MALI ROGUE SNR-8C     -   -   X   X   X   X   X
MASPALOMAS           MAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MENDELEVOO           MDVO TRIMBLE 4000-SS  X   X   X   X   X   X   X
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   -   X   X   X   X
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
O HIGGINS            OHIG ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PERTH                PERT ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   -   X
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   -
POLIGAN              POL2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
POTSDAM              POTS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
REYKJAVIK            REYK ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
RICHMOND             RCM5 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
SHANGAI              SHAO ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   -   X
ST CROIX             CRO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
TAEJON               TAEJ TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   -   X   X   X
THULE                THU1 ROGUE SNR 12 RM  X   X   X   X   X   X   X
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
TSUKUBA              TSKB ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
WETTZELL             WTZR ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ZWENIGOROD           ZWEN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X
--------------------
                  76

[Mailed From: Loic Daniel <[email-masked]>]