Subject: [IGSREPORT-3023] Wk 0870 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 3:11:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  2  3:11:14 PDT 1996      Message Number 3023
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0870 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  2-OCT-1996 11:02:15.40)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #870    8/9/1996 to 14/9/1996   days 252-258        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              5    5    5    5    5    5    5         
Center           Type         2    3    4    5    6    7    8         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
IGR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              SNX          X    -    X    -    -    -    -         
                 SP3          X    X    X    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
                 EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]