Subject: [IGSREPORT-3020] Wk 0870 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 12:49:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct  1 12:49:29 PDT 1996      Message Number 3020
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0870 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Oct-96)
                   GPS Week 0870/IGS Operational Week 141
          (September 08 through 14, 1996; Days 96252 thru 96258)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0870]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08700-6.EPH  SP3 COD08707.ERP   COD08707.SUM   COD08707.SNX   20-Sep-96
 EMR EMR08700-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08707.ERP   EMR08707.SUM   EMR08707.SNX   19-Sep-96
 ESA ESA08700-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08707.ERP   ESA08707.SUM   ESA08707.SNX   23-Sep-96
 GFZ GFZ08700-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08707.ERP   GFZ08707.SUM   GFZ08707.SNX   23-Sep-96
 IGR IGR08700-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08700-6.ERP IGR08700-6.SUM                16-Sep-96+
 IGS IGS08700-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08707.ERP   IGS08707.SUM                  24-Sep-96
 JPL JPL08700-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08707.ERP   JPL08707.SUM   JPL08707.SNX   23-Sep-96
 NCL                                    NCL0870G.SUM   NCL0870G.SNX   26-Sep-96
 NGS NGS08700-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08707.ERP   NGS08707.SUM   NGS08700-6.SNX 20-Sep-96
 SIO SIO08700-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08707.ERP   SIO08707.SUM   SIO08707.SNX   24-Sep-96
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (17.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]