Subject: [IGSREPORT-3001] 9608 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 8:50:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 24  8:50:53 PDT 1996      Message Number 3001
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9608 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  August 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,974
     Number of host accesses for products:               2,950
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     14,924
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         174
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      48

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          69,937 / 27.41 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        9,516 /  2.05 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved: 10,231 /  0.26 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               89,684 / 29.72 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]