Subject: [IGSREPORT-3000] Wk 0866 CDDIS SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 8:49:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 24  8:49:42 PDT 1996      Message Number 3000
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0866 CDDIS SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 24-Sep-96)
                    GPS Week 0866/IGS Operational Week 137
             (August 11 through 17, 1996; Days 96224 thru 96230)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0866]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08667.SNX      COD08667.SUM     23-Aug-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08667.SNX      EMR08667.SUM     23-Aug-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08667.SNX      ESA08667.SUM     27-Aug-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08667.SNX      GFZ08667.SUM     23-Aug-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08667.SNX      JPL08667.SUM     26-Aug-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08660-6.SNX    NGS08667.SUM     22-Aug-96^
         SIO      AC       SIO08667.SNX      SIO08667.SUM     31-Aug-96+
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT08667.SNX      MIT08667.SUM     11-Sep-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0866G.SNX      NCL0866G.SUM     28-Aug-96
         ASI     RNAAC     ASI08667.SNX      ASI08667.SUM     31-Aug-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08667.SNX      EUR08667.SUM     05-Sep-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08667.SNX      GIA08667.SUM     10-Sep-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08667.SNX      GSI08667.SUM     30-Aug-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08667.SNX      PGC08667.SUM     03-Sep-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08667.SNX      SIR08667.SUM     19-Sep-96
        ================================================================

Totals:  105 files (15.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate analysis 
         centers.

Notes:  This is a new report to detail delivery and archive status of AAC 
        SINEX files; comments on the content and format are welcome!

        CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  SIO SINEX product retrieved today from source.
^  NGS replaced SINEX files on 03-Sep-96.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]