Subject: [IGSREPORT-2999] Wk 0869 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 8:48:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 24  8:48:17 PDT 1996      Message Number 2999
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0869 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Sep-96)
                   GPS Week 0869/IGS Operational Week 140
          (September 01 through 06, 1996; Days 96245 thru 96251)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0869]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08690-6.EPH  SP3 COD08697.ERP   COD08697.SUM   COD08697.SNX   13-Sep-96
 EMR EMR08690-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08697.ERP   EMR08697.SUM   EMR08697.SNX   11-Sep-96
 ESA ESA08690-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08697.ERP   ESA08697.SUM   ESA08697.SNX   17-Sep-96
 GFZ GFZ08690-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08697.ERP   GFZ08697.SUM   GFZ08697.SNX   13-Sep-96
 IGR IGR08690-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08690-6.ERP IGR08690-6.SUM                09-Sep-96+
 IGS IGS08690-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08697.ERP   IGS08697.SUM                  17-Sep-96
 JPL JPL08690-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08697.ERP   JPL08697.SUM   JPL08697.SNX   16-Sep-96
 NCL                                    NCL0869G.SUM   NCL0869G.SNX   20-Sep-96
 NGS NGS08690-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08697.ERP   NGS08697.SUM   NGS08690-6.SNX 13-Sep-96
 SIO SIO08690-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08697.ERP   SIO08697.SUM   SIO08697.SNX   14-Sep-96
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (17.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]