Subject: [IGSREPORT-2981] Wk 0868 CDDIS Product Summary
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:53:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 17 12:53:04 PDT 1996      Message Number 2981
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0868 CDDIS Product Summary

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Sep-96)
                   GPS Week 0868/IGS Operational Week 139
            (August 25 through 31, 1996; Days 96238 thru 96244)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0868]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08680-6.EPH  SP3 COD08687.ERP   COD08687.SUM   COD08687.SNX   06-Sep-96
 EMR EMR08680-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08687.ERP   EMR08687.SUM   EMR08687.SNX   05-Sep-96
 ESA ESA08680-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08687.ERP   ESA08687.SUM   ESA08687.SNX   09-Sep-96
 GFZ GFZ08680-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08687.ERP   GFZ08687.SUM   GFZ08687.SNX   05-Sep-96
 GSI                                    GSI08687.SUM   GSI08687.SNX   16-Sep-96
 IGR IGR08680-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08680-6.ERP IGR08680-6.SUM                01-Sep-96+
 IGS IGS08680-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08687.ERP   IGS08687.SUM                  09-Sep-96
 JPL JPL08680-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08687.ERP   JPL08687.SUM   JPL08687.SNX   17-Sep-96^
 NCL                                    NCL0868G.SUM   NCL0868G.SNX   14-Sep-96
 NGS NGS08680-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08687.ERP   NGS08687.SUM   NGS08680-6.SNX 09-Sep-96
 SIO SIO08680-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08687.ERP   SIO08687.SUM   SIO08687.SNX   17-Sep-96^
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  JPL and SIO products were copied from sources today.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]