Subject: [IGSREPORT-298] CDDIS Products Holdings (695)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 27 MAY 1993 17:15:28

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     27-MAY-1993 17:15:28       Message Number 298
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (695)
-----------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-May-93)
                       GPS Week 0695/IGS Pilot Week 27
                (May 02 thru 08, 1993; Days 122 thru 128)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0695]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06950-6.EPH      SP3     COD06957.ERP   COD06957.SUM     19-May-93
 EMR     EMR06950-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06957.ERP   EMR06957.SUM     12-May-93
 ESA     ESA06950-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06957.ERP   ESA06957.SUM     18-May-93
 GFZ     GFZ06950-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06957.ERP   GFZ06957.SUM     27-May-93
 NGS     NGS06950-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06950-6.SUM   12-May-93
 SIO     SIO06950-6.EPH,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO06957.ERP   SIO06957.SUM     17-May-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (10 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index