Subject: [IGSREPORT-297] CDDIS Data Holdings (697)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 27 MAY 1993 17:07:14

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     27-MAY-1993 17:07:14       Message Number 297
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Data Holdings (697)
-------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 27-May-93 09:05)
                       IGS Pilot Week 29/GPS Week 0697
                (May 16 thru May 22, 1993; Days 136 thru 142)

                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1
                   Mon.                    3   3   3   3   4   4   4   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      6   7   8   9   0   1   2  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   -   -   X   X   X      5
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals:              39  stations          38  38  36  36  37  37  34   256

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93125 thur 93138
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93139 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index