Subject: [IGSREPORT-2964] Wk 0867 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 16:39:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep 11 16:39:16 PDT 1996      Message Number 2964
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0867 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 11-Sep-96)
                   GPS Week 0867/IGS Operational Week 138
            (August 18 through 24, 1996; Days 96231 thru 96237)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0867]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 ASI                                    ASI08677.SUM   ASI08677.SNX   11-Sep-96
 COD COD08670-6.EPH  SP3 COD08677.ERP   COD08677.SUM   COD08677.SNX   30-Aug-96
 EMR EMR08670-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08677.ERP   EMR08677.SUM   EMR08677.SNX   01-Sep-96
 ESA ESA08670-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08677.ERP   ESA08677.SUM   ESA08677.SNX   05-Sep-96
 GFZ GFZ08670-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08677.ERP   GFZ08677.SUM   GFZ08677.SNX   01-Sep-96
 GSI                                    GSI08677.SUM   GSI08677.SNX   09-Sep-96
 IGR IGR08670-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08670-6.ERP IGR08670-6.SUM                25-Aug-96+
 IGS IGS08670-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08677.ERP   IGS08677.SUM                  04-Sep-96
 JPL JPL08670-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08677.ERP   JPL08677.SUM   JPL08677.SNX   03-Sep-96
 MIT                                    MIT0867G.SUM   MIT0867G.SNX   11-Sep-96
 NCL                                    NCL0867G.SUM   NCL0867G.SNX   06-Sep-96
 NGS NGS08670-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08677.ERP   NGS08677.SUM   NGS08670-6.SNX 29-Aug-96
================================================================================
Totals:  104 files (15.9 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]