Subject: [IGSREPORT-2939] Wk 0866 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:01:18 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep  3 14:01:18 PDT 1996      Message Number 2939
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0866 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Sep-96)
                   GPS Week 0866/IGS Operational Week 137
            (August 11 through 17, 1996; Days 96224 thru 96230)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0866]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08660-6.EPH  SP3 COD08667.ERP   COD08667.SUM   COD08667.SNX   23-Aug-96
 EMR EMR08660-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08667.ERP   EMR08667.SUM   EMR08667.SNX   23-Aug-96
 ESA ESA08660-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08667.ERP   ESA08667.SUM   ESA08667.SNX   27-Aug-96
 GFZ GFZ08660-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08667.ERP   GFZ08667.SUM   GFZ08667.SNX   23-Aug-96
 GSI                                    GSI08667.SUM   GSI08667.SNX   30-Aug-96
 IGR IGR08660-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08660-6.ERP IGR08660-6.SUM                18-Aug-96+
 IGS IGS08660-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08667.ERP   IGS08667.SUM                  28-Aug-96
 JPL JPL08660-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08667.ERP   JPL08667.SUM   JPL08667.SNX   26-Aug-96
 NCL                                    NCL0866G.SUM   NCL0866G.SNX   28-Aug-96
 NGS NGS08660-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08667.ERP   NGS08667.SUM   NGS08660-6.SNX 22-Aug-96^
 SIO SIO08660-4.SP3  SP3                                              30-Aug-96
================================================================================
Totals:  105 files (15.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  NGS replaced SINEX files on 03-Sep-96.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]