Subject: [IGSREPORT-2922] Wk 0865 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:35:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 27 12:35:26 PDT 1996      Message Number 2922
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0865 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Aug-96)
                   GPS Week 0865/IGS Operational Week 136
            (August 04 through 10, 1996; Days 96217 thru 96223)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0865]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08650-6.EPH  SP3 COD08657.ERP   COD08657.SUM   COD08657.SNX   16-Aug-96
 EMR EMR08650-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08657.ERP   EMR08657.SUM   EMR08657.SNX   19-Aug-96
 ESA ESA08650-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08657.ERP   ESA08657.SUM   ESA08657.SNX   20-Aug-96
 GFZ GFZ08650-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08657.ERP   GFZ08657.SUM   GFZ08657.SNX   16-Aug-96
 GSI                                    GSI08657.SUM   GSI08657.SNX   27-Aug-96
 IGR IGR08650-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08650-6.ERP IGR08650-6.SUM                11-Aug-96+
 IGS IGS08650-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08657.ERP   IGS08657.SUM                  21-Aug-96
 JPL JPL08650-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08657.ERP   JPL08657.SUM   JPL08657.SNX   19-Aug-96
 NCL                                    NCL0865G.SUM   NCL0865G.SNX   21-Aug-96
 NGS NGS08650-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08657.ERP   NGS08657.SUM   NGS08650-6.SNX 13-Aug-96
 PGC                                    PGC08657.SUM   PGC08657.SNX   25-Aug-96
 SIO SIO08650-4.SP3  SP3                                              26-Aug-96
================================================================================
Totals:  107 files (15.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]