Subject: [IGSREPORT-2905] 9607 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 12:04:37 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 20 12:04:37 PDT 1996      Message Number 2905
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9607 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  July 1996

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  13,059
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,434
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     14,493
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         190
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      47

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          73,701 / 26.30 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        5,904 /  1.34 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved: 13,636 /  0.35 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               93,241 / 27.99 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]