Subject: [IGSREPORT-2904] Wk 0864 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 11:46:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 20 11:46:39 PDT 1996      Message Number 2904
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0864 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Aug-96)
                   GPS Week 0864/IGS Operational Week 135
         (July 28 through August 03, 1996; Days 96210 thru 96216)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0864]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08640-6.EPH  SP3 COD08647.ERP   COD08647.SUM   COD08647.SNX   09-Aug-96
 EMR EMR08640-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08647.ERP   EMR08647.SUM   EMR08647.SNX   07-Aug-96
 ESA ESA08640-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08647.ERP   ESA08647.SUM   ESA08647.SNX   13-Aug-96
 GFZ GFZ08640-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08647.ERP   GFZ08647.SUM   GFZ08647.SNX   09-Aug-96
 GSI                                    GSI08647.SUM   GSI08647.SNX   20-Aug-96
 IGR IGR08640-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08640-6.ERP IGR08640-6.SUM                04-Aug-96+
 IGS IGS08640-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08647.ERP   IGS08647.SUM                  14-Aug-96
 JPL JPL08640-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08647.ERP   JPL08647.SUM   JPL08647.SNX   13-Aug-96
 NCL                                    NCL0864G.SUM   NCL0864G.SNX   14-Aug-96
 NGS NGS08640-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08647.ERP   NGS08647.SUM   NGS08640-6.SNX 07-Aug-96
 SIO SIO08640-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08647.ERP   SIO08647.SUM   SIO08647.SNX   19-Aug-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]