Subject: [IGSREPORT-289] IGN WEEKLY STATUS
From: L. Daniel
Date: 24 MAY 1993 11:15:51

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-MAY-1993 11:15:51       Message Number 289
***********************************************************************

FROM    : L.DANIEL
SUBJECT : IGN WEEKLY STATUS
---------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 24-MAY-1993 08:28:25.95)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #695    2/5/1993 to 8/5/1993   days 122-128         

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
Center           Type         2    3    4    5    6    7    8         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X