Subject: [IGSREPORT-2885] Wk 0863 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 13:24:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 13 13:24:26 PDT 1996      Message Number 2885
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0863 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Aug-96)
                   GPS Week 0863/IGS Operational Week 134
             (July 21 through 27, 1996; Days 96203 thru 96209)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0863]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08630-6.EPH  SP3 COD08637.ERP   COD08637.SUM   COD08637.SNX   02-Aug-96
 EMR EMR08630-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08637.ERP   EMR08637.SUM   EMR08637.SNX   01-Aug-96
 ESA ESA08630-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08637.ERP   ESA08637.SUM   ESA08637.SNX   05-Aug-96
 GFZ GFZ08630-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08637.ERP   GFZ08637.SUM   GFZ08637.SNX   06-Aug-96
 IGR IGR08630-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08630-6.ERP IGR08630-6.SUM                28-Jul-96+
 IGS IGS08630-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08637.ERP   IGS08637.SUM                  07-Aug-96
 JPL JPL08630-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08637.ERP   JPL08637.SUM   JPL08637.SNX   01-Aug-96
 NCL                                    NCL0863G.SUM   NCL0863G.SNX   09-Aug-96
 NGS NGS08630-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08637.ERP   NGS08637.SUM   NGS08630-6.SNX 31-Jul-96
================================================================================
Totals:  98 files (13.8 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]