Subject: [IGSREPORT-288] IGN WEEKLY STATUS
From: L. Daniel
Date: 24 MAY 1993 11:09:32

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-MAY-1993 11:09:32       Message Number 288
***********************************************************************

FROM    : L.DANIEL
SUBJECT : IGN WEEKLY STATUS
---------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 24-MAY-1993 08:27:24.72)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #694    25/4/1993 to 1/5/1993   days 115-121        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              1    1    1    1    1    2    2         
Center           Type         5    6    7    8    9    0    1         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X