Subject: [IGSREPORT-2865] Wk 0862 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 3:08:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug  7  3:08:53 PDT 1996      Message Number 2865
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0862 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  7-AUG-1996 11:02:15.95)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #862    14/7/1996 to 20/7/1996   days 196-202        

                              1    1    1    1    2    2    2         
                              9    9    9    9    0    0    0         
Center           Type         6    7    8    9    0    1    2         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIR              SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]