Subject: [IGSREPORT-2863] Wk 0862 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 10:39:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  6 10:39:30 PDT 1996      Message Number 2863
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0862 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Aug-96)
                   GPS Week 0862/IGS Operational Week 133
             (July 14 through 20, 1996; Days 96196 thru 96202)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0862]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08620-6.EPH  SP3 COD08627.ERP   COD08627.SUM   COD08627.SNX   26-Jul-96
 EMR EMR08620-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08627.ERP   EMR08627.SUM   EMR08627.SNX   30-Jul-96
 ESA ESA08620-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08627.ERP   ESA08627.SUM   ESA08627.SNX   30-Jul-96
 GFZ GFZ08620-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08627.ERP   GFZ08627.SUM   GFZ08627.SNX   26-Jul-96
 IGR IGR08620-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08620-6.ERP IGR08620-6.SUM                21-Jul-96+
 IGS IGS08620-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08627.ERP   IGS08627.SUM                  31-Jul-96
 JPL JPL08620-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08627.ERP   JPL08627.SUM   JPL08627.SNX   29-Jul-96
 NCL                                    NCL0862G.SUM   NCL0862G.SNX   31-Jul-96
 NGS NGS08620-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08627.ERP   NGS08627.SUM   NGS08620-6.SNX 26-Jul-96
 SIO SIO08620-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08627.ERP   SIO08627.SUM   SIO08627.SNX   30-Jul-96
 SIR                                    SIR08627.SUM   SIR08627.SNX   05-Aug-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (16.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]