Subject: [IGSREPORT-2855] Wk 0863 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: Jeff Behr, Jeff Dean & Yehuda Bock
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 11:03:02 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Aug  1 11:03:02 PDT 1996      Message Number 2855
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Behr, Jeff Dean & Yehuda Bock
Subject: Wk 0863 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0863  SIO Data Holdings
            
 SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0863

Submitted by: Jeff Behr, Jeff Dean, Yehuda Bock and Peng Fang
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked] 
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw, products
WWW home page URL: http://toba.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 08/01/96 03:38:34 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                         (GPS DATA ARCHIVED AT SOPAC)
  GPS WEEK #863             Jul 21,96 - Jul 27,96            DOY 203 - DOY 209

                                                                Day Number
                                                            2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             0  0  0  0  0  0  0
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            3  4  5  6  7  8  9
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Blythe, CA, USA        [PGGA] blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
China Lake, CA, USA    [PGGA] coso coso ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Yucaipa, CA, USA       [PGGA] crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Durmid Hill, CA        [PGGA] dhlg dhlg ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Lake Mathews, CA, USA  [PGGA] math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Monument Peak, CA, USA [PGGA] monp monp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pinyon 1, CA, USA      [PGGA] pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Palos Verdes, CA, USA  [PGGA] pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Scripps 3, CA, USA     [PGGA] sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Bommer Canyon, CA, USA [PGGA] trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Vandenberg, CA, USA    [PGGA] vndp vndp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Brand Basin, CA, USA   [DGGA] bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  -  B  -  8 
Chilao, CA, USA        [DGGA] chil chil ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  5 
Claremont, CA, USA     [DGGA] clar clar ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Firecamp 9, CA, USA    [DGGA] cmp9 cmp9 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pacoima Dam 1, CA, USA [DGGA] dam1 dam1 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pacoima Dam 2, CA, USA [DGGA] dam2 dam2 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pearblossom, CA, USA   [DGGA] holc holc ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Hollydale, CA, USA     [DGGA] holp holp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Mt. Lee, CA, USA       [DGGA] leep leep ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  R 
Longdon Yard, CA, USA  [DGGA] long long ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Rocketdyne, CA, USA    [DGGA] rock rock ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Table Mtn., CA, USA    [DGGA] tabl tabl ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B R0  - R4  B  -  - 
Allen Osborne, CA, USA [DGGA] aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Azusa, CA, USA         [DGGA] azu1 azu1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Parkfield, CA, USA     [PGGA] carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA [PGGA] casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Catalina Isl., CA, USA [DGGA] cat1 cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Enseneda, BC, Mexico   [PGGA] cice cice ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Caltech, CA, USA       [DGGA] cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
CSU Northridge, CA, USA[DGGA] csn1 csn1 ROGUE               X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Goldstone 2, CA, USA   [PGGA] gol2 gol2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  6  X  X  X  X  X 
Goldstone, CA, USA     [PGGA] ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Harvest Plat., CA, USA [PGGA] harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
JPL Mesa, CA, USA      [PGGA] jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Long Beach, CA, USA    [DGGA] lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Oat Mt new, CA, USA    [DGGA] oat2 oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Quincy, CA, USA        [PGGA] quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
San Nicolas I., CA, USA[DGGA] sni1 sni1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  8  8  4  6  X 
Saddle Peak, CA, USA   [DGGA] spk1 spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  9  1  1  0  2  2 
UCLA, CA, USA          [DGGA] uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
USC, CA, USA           [DGGA] usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Whittier Col., CA, USA [DGGA] whc1 whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Whittier Lib., CA, USA [DGGA] whi1 whi1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mt. Wilson, CA, USA    [DGGA] wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      X                   
Briones, CA, USA       [BARD] brib brib ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X       
Chabot, CA, USA        [BARD] chab chab ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  8  8  X 
Columbia, CA, USA      [BARD] cmbb cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Farallon, CA, USA      [BARD] farb farb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hopland, CA, USA       [BARD] hopb hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Molate, CA, USA        [BARD] mola mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Nunes, CA, USA         [BARD] nune nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Tiburon, CA, USA       [BARD] tibb tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hayward, CA, USA       [BARD] wint wint ASHTECH Z-XII3                     2  X 
Annette Island, AK     [CORS] ais1 ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9                 9 
Aransas Pass, TX, USA  [CORS] arp3 arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  9  X 
Brunswick, ME, USA     [CORS] bru1 bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Charleston, SC, USA    [CORS] cha1 cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Cheboygan, MI, USA     [CORS] chb1 chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  X  X 
Cape Henlopen, DE, USA [CORS] chl1 chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  9  2       
Cape Henry, VA         [CORS] chr1 chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  9  X  X 
Chatham, MA, USA       [CORS] cht1 cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Detroit, MI, USA       [CORS] det1 det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Egmont Key, FL         [CORS] eky1 eky1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
English Turn, LA       [CORS] eng1 eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Ft. Macon, NC, USA     [CORS] fmc2 fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Ft. Stevens, OR        [CORS] fts1 fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      9  7  6  9  X  X  X 
Hillsboro, KS, USA     [CORS] hbrk hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Haskell, OK, USA       [CORS] hklo hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Lake Houston, TX, USA  [CORS] lkhu lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X    
Lamont, OK, USA        [CORS] lmno lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  7  X  X  X  X 
Memphis, TN, USA       [CORS] mem2 mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9     9  X  9    
Miami, FL, USA         [CORS] mia1 mia1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  9  X  X  9 
Montauk Pt., NY, USA   [CORS] mnp1 mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
Neebish Il., MI, USA   [CORS] neb3 neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  9  X  X  X  X  9 
Pt. Blunt, CA, USA     [CORS] pbl1 pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  7       
Pt. Loma, CA, USA      [CORS] plo1 plo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3                          
Platteville, CO, USA   [CORS] pltc pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Portsmouth, NH, USA    [CORS] por2 por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
Purcell, OK, USA       [CORS] prco prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  8    
Robinson Pt., WA, USA  [CORS] rpt1 rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X     X  X  9  9 
Saginaw, MI, USA       [CORS] sag1 sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
Sandy Hook, NJ, USA    [CORS] shk1 shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
St. Louis, MO, USA     [CORS] stl3 stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
Sterling, CO, USA      [CORS] strl strl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Table Mt., CO, USA     [CORS] tmgo tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Vici, OK, USA          [CORS] vcio vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Vicksburg, MS, USA     [CORS] vic1 vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
Whidbey Isl.,, WA, USA [CORS] whd1 whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
Whitefish Pt., MI, USA [CORS] whp1 whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  9 
Wallops, CO, USA       [CORS] wlps wlps ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
White Sands, NM, USA   [CORS] wsmn wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    2  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Albert Head, Canada     [IGS] albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  7  X  X 
Algonquin, Canada       [IGS] algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  8  X  X  X  X  X 
Ankara, Turkey          [IGS] ankr ankr ROGUE SNR-8000                  0     0 
Arequipa, Peru          [IGS] are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000         X  X  X  X  X  X 
Ascension Island        [IGS] asc1 asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  6  X  X  X  X 
Auckland, NZ            [IGS] auck auck ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Bahrain                 [IGS] bahr bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3D     9  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Bogota, Colombia        [IGS] bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  7  3  X  X 
Borowiec, Poland        [IGS] bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Brasilia, Brazil        [IGS] braz braz ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Bermuda                 [IGS] brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Brussels, Belgium       [IGS] brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Casey, Antarctica       [IGS] cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Chatham Island, NZ      [IGS] chat chat ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Churchill, Man, Canada  [IGS] chur chur ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Cocos Island, Aus       [IGS] coco coco ROGUE SNR-8100                          
St. Croix, Virgin Is.   [IGS] cro1 cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Davis, Antarctica       [IGS] dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Penticton, Canada       [IGS] drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
L'Ebre, Spain           [IGS] ebre ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Easter Island, Chile    [IGS] eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Fairbanks, AK, USA      [IGS] fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000      X  6  X  X  X  X  X 
Flin Flon, Man, Canada  [IGS] flin flin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Fortaleza, Brazil       [IGS] fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Galapagos Islands       [IGS] gala gala ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Goddard SFC, MD, USA    [IGS] gode gode ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X           9  X 
Grasse, France          [IGS] gras gras ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Graz, Austria           [IGS] graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Guam, USGS Observatory  [IGS] guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  7  2  2 
Hartebeesthoek, S. Afr. [IGS] hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X     X  9  X 
Herstmonceux, UK        [IGS] hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hobart Tasmania, Aust.  [IGS] hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Bangalore, India        [IGS] iisc iisc ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Irkutsk, Russia         [IGS] irkt irkt ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  5       
Jozefoslaw, Poland      [IGS] joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kellyville, Greenland   [IGS] kely kely ROGUE SNR-8000      9  8  9  6  X  X  6 
Kerguelen Islands       [IGS] kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  7 
Kiruna, Sweden          [IGS] kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  2  X  X 
Kitab, Uzbekistan       [IGS] kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kokee Park, HI, USA     [IGS] kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  6  X  X  X  9  X 
Kootwijk Obs., Neth.    [IGS] kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kourou, Fr. Guyana      [IGS] kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  6 
Kwajalein Atoll         [IGS] kwj1 kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Lhasa, Tibet            [IGS] lhas lhas ROGUE SNR-8000                          
La Plata, Argentina     [IGS] lpgs lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  3  X  X 
Macquarie Island, Ant.  [IGS] mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Madrid DSN, Spain       [IGS] ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         7  X  X  X  9  X  X 
Malindi, Kenya          [IGS] mali mali ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Maspalomas, Canary Is.  [IGS] mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Matera, Italy           [IGS] mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  9  X 
McMurdo, Antarctica new [IGS] mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  6  X  X  X  X  X 
McDonald Obs, TX, USA   [IGS] mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  7  X  X  X  X  X 
Mendeleevo, Russia      [IGS] mdvo mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    5  8  X  X  X       
Metsahovi, Finland      [IGS] mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
North Liberty, IA, USA  [IGS] nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  5  0  0 
Noto, Italy             [IGS] noto noto ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Ny Alesund, Norway      [IGS] nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  6  X  X  X  X  X 
O'Higgins, Antarctica   [IGS] ohig ohig ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Onsala, Sweden          [IGS] onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      7  X  X  6  X  X  X 
Pamatai, Tahiti         [IGS] pama pama ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  6  X  X 
Perth, Australia        [IGS] pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Pie Town, NM, USA       [IGS] pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Poligan, Kyrghazstan    [IGS] pol2 pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  8  2          
Potsdam, Germany        [IGS] pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Richmond, FL, USA       [IGS] rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Reykjavik, Iceland      [IGS] reyk reyk ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Santiago, Chile         [IGS] sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Seychelles              [IGS] sey1 sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Shanghai Obs., China    [IGS] shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Saint John's, Canada    [IGS] stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Taejon, South Korea     [IGS] taej taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X     X  X  X  X 
Taiwan, Taipei          [IGS] taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Thule, Greenland        [IGS] thu1 thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tidbinbilla, Australia  [IGS] ds42 tid2 ROGUE SNR-8000               X  X  X  X 
Tidbinbilla, Australia  [IGS] ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X             
Tromso, Norway          [IGS] trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  9  X  X  X  X 
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan  [IGS] tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Usuda, Japan            [IGS] usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  9  X  X  X  X  X 
Villafranca, Spain      [IGS] vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100            X  X     X    
Westford, MA, USA       [IGS] wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wettzell, Germany       [IGS] wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  9  X  X  X  X 
Whitehorse, Yuk, Canada [IGS] whit whit ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Wettzell, Germany       [IGS] wtzr wtzr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wuhan, China            [IGS] wuhn wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000      X  6  X  X  X  X  X 
Yarragadee, Australia   [IGS] yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Yellowknife, Canada     [IGS] yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Zimmerwald, Switzerland [IGS] zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  7  X  X 
Zwenigorod, Russia      [IGS] zwen zwen ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  8          

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
[0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX checking program
(e.g. 9 = 85-94%).

Newsletter Notes:
1. These 11 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BLYT,CRFP,COSO,DHLG,MATH,MONP,PIN1,
   PVEP,SIO3,TRAK and VNDP.
   These 12 sites are downloaded by the USGS in Pasadena and ftp'd directly to
   the SOPAC archive: BRAN,CHIL,CLAR,CMP9,DAM1,DAM2,HOLC,HOLP,LEEP,LONG,ROCK
   and TABL.
   All other data are copied from BARD/CDDIS/JPL/CORS/NOAA/CIC/AUSLIG/IGN/EMR.
2. Ashtech Low Power Z-12 receiver is indicated by LPZ-XII3.  Ashtech Z-12 re-
   ceivers using Ashtech antenna with choke ring are indicated by a trailing 
   'D', i.e., LPZ-XII3D.
3. PGGA is the acronym for the Southern California Permanent GPS Geodetic Array.
   It is now the regional component of the Southern California Integrated GPS
   Network (SCIGN) operated by SOPAC, USGS and JPL which includes a dense array
   in the Los Angeles Basin known as the Dense GPS Geodetic Array (DGGA).
   SCIGN is administered under the umbrella of the Southern California Earth-
   quake Center (SCEC).
4. BARD (Bay Area Regional Deformation Array) is the acronym for the Northern
   California permanent GPS array.  RINEX data may be accessed from the Northern
   California Seismic Data Center (NCSDC) via anonymous ftp:
   [login: brkseis20.berkeley.edu (128.32.146.106)]
   cd /pub/gps/rinex/YYYY/YYYY.DDD  (YYYY=current year, DDD= Julian day).
5. CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Station) is the acronym for the U.S.
   National GPS Network.  RINEX and meteorological data can also be accessed
   from the National Geodetic Survey (NGS), Silver Spring, MD via anonymous ftp:
   [login: proton.ngs.noaa.gov (140.90.111.134)].
   SOPAC archives both RINEX and meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m).

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 863.

1. At TABL problems with software causing premature deletion of files.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]