Subject: [IGSREPORT-2848] Wk 0861 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 9:43:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul 31  9:43:29 PDT 1996      Message Number 2848
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0861 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 31-Jul-96)
                   GPS Week 0861/IGS Operational Week 132
             (July 07 through 13, 1996; Days 96189 thru 96195)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0861]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08610-6.EPH  SP3 COD08617.ERP   COD08617.SUM   COD08617.SNX   19-Jul-96
 EMR EMR08610-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08617.ERP   EMR08617.SUM   EMR08617.SNX   29-Jul-96^
 ESA ESA08610-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08617.ERP   ESA08617.SUM   ESA08617.SNX   23-Jul-96
 GFZ GFZ08610-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08617.ERP   GFZ08617.SUM   GFZ08617.SNX   20-Jul-96
 IGR IGR08610-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08610-6.ERP IGR08610-6.SUM                15-Jul-96+
 IGS IGS08610-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08617.ERP   IGS08617.SUM                  23-Jul-96
 JPL JPL08610-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08617.ERP   JPL08617.SUM   JPL08617.SNX   19-Jul-96
 NCL                                    NCL0861G.SUM   NCL0861G.SNX   24-Jul-96
 NGS NGS08610-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08617.ERP   NGS08617.SUM   NGS08610-6.SNX 19-Jul-96
 SIO SIO08610-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08617.ERP   SIO08617.SUM   SIO08617.SNX   21-Jul-96
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (15.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  Replacement data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]