Subject: [IGSREPORT-2834] Wk 0860 CDDIS Product Summary
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 18:55:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul 24 18:55:08 PDT 1996      Message Number 2834
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0860 CDDIS Product Summary

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Jul-96)
                   GPS Week 0860/IGS Operational Week 131
          (June 30 through July 06, 1996; Days 96182 thru 96188)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0860]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08600-6.EPH  SP3 COD08607.ERP   COD08607.SUM   COD08607.SNX   15-Jul-96
 EMR EMR08600-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08607.ERP   EMR08607.SUM   EMR08607.SNX   15-Jul-96
 ESA ESA08600-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08607.ERP   ESA08607.SUM   ESA08607.SNX   15-Jul-96
 GFZ GFZ08600-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08607.ERP   GFZ08607.SUM   GFZ08607.SNX   12-Jul-96
 IGP IGP08600-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08600-6.ERP IGP08600-6.SUM                08-Jul-96+
 IGS IGS08600-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08607.ERP   IGS08607.SUM                  23-Jul-96
 JPL JPL08600-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08607.ERP   JPL08607.SUM   JPL08607.SNX   16-Jul-96
 NCL                                    NCL0860G.SUM   NCL0860G.SNX   20-Jul-96
 NGS NGS08600-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08607.ERP   NGS08607.SUM   NGS08600-6.SNX 13-Jul-96
 SIO SIO08600-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08607.ERP   SIO08607.SUM   SIO08607.SNX   13-Jul-96
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (15.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGP) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]