Subject: [IGSREPORT-283] CDDIS Data Holdings (week 0696)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 21 MAY 1993 09:26:01

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     21-MAY-1993 09:26:01       Message Number 283
***********************************************************************

From:  CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subj:  CDDIS Data Holdings (week 0696)                         
--------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 20-May-93 06:05)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 28/GPS Week 0696                      
                (May 09 thru May 15, 1993; Days 129 thru 135)               
                                                                            
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    2   3   3   3   3   3   3   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      9   0   1   2   3   4   5  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   -   X   X   X   X   -      5 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech LM-XII3   X   X   X   -   X   -   -      4 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   -   -   X   X   X   X      5 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   -   -   -      2 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              42  stations          42  40  41  40  41  36  38   278 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93125 thur 93138
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93139 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index