Subject: [IGSREPORT-282] CDDIS Products Holdings (week 0694)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 21 MAY 1993 09:20:01

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     21-MAY-1993 09:20:01       Message Number 282
***********************************************************************

From:  CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subj:  CDDIS Products Holdings (week 0694)
------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-May-93)
                       GPS Week 0694/IGS Pilot Week 26
             (April 25 thru May 01, 1993; Days 115 thru 121)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0694]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06940-6.EPH      SP3     COD06947.ERP   COD06947.SUM     12-May-93
 EMR     EMR06940-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06947.ERP   EMR06947.SUM     11-May-93
 ESA     ESA06940-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06947.ERP   ESA06947.SUM     18-May-93
 GFZ     GFZ06940-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06947.ERP   GFZ06947.SUM     19-May-93
 NGS     NGS06940-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06940-6.SUM   10-May-93
 SIO     SIO06940-6.EPH      SP1     SIO06947.ERP   SIO06947.SUM     09-May-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  59 files (7.75 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index